Tank and Railcar Loader / Unloader (Bridgeview, IL), Great Hourly Pay, Benefits
WE NEED GOOD BULK TANK AND RAILCAR LOADERS IN YOUR AREA. Starting at $15.00 - $18.00 /Hour and up!
Carry Transit offers industry leading pay, comprehensive benefits, and significant career advancement opportunity!
WE NEED DEPENDABLE EMPLOYEES TO WORK AS LOADERS IN THE Bridgeview, IL AREA
We offer a competitive employment package that includes:
• Paid Training package
• Major Medical that includes prescription drug coverage and dental coverage
• Company paid: life insurance and both short and long term disability insurance
• 401K with company match & Profit Sharing.
• Generous nine paid holidays and two weeks’ vacation after one year.
Carry Transit is a leader in providing safe Bulk Food Grade Product distribution to destinations throughout the USA. The company has been in business since 1979 and can provide full time employment to a career minded individual that is willing and able to work as part of a small team of well-trained transportation specialists. Our loaders will perform the transfers of food grade product from rail cars into food grade tank trucks in accordance to our shippers instructions. Training provided.
Trans-loader must be able to :
• Must comply with all existing Federal, State, Local and Company requirements, rules, and regulations that pertain to personal safety and perform other duties as required.
• Maintain an environment of cleanliness and safety within the rail transfer facility, ensuring proper disposal of all waste products and completion of all paperwork and communicate any issues to supervisors.
• Must follow all safety procedures while transferring and moving required equipment like tractors and trailers.
• Ensure closure of dome-lids following loading and unloading of Liquid tank and Dry bulk hopper cars.
• Perform hose/fitting connections, handle product hoses and perform pre/post loading equipment inspections.
• Connect and disconnect loading, steaming and heating lines under rail and hopper cars.
• Attend training and/or Safety Meetings as deemed necessary by the Company
• Understand the requirements that dictate proper use of Personal Protective Equipment
• Complete all required paperwork and computer entries as assigned.
• Must be at least age 18
• Be in Physical condition to perform all duties required by the job description
• Have good past employment record
• Must Pass physical, drug screen and post-offer dexterity test
• Agree to a criminal background check
CLICK ON APPLY NOW.
Job Type: Full-time
or TO APPLY GO TO www.CarryTransit.com CLICK ON APPLY NOW.
Our local terminal address is:
7830 West 71st Street, Bridgeview, IL 60455, USA
or stop by all week to apply in person.
For more information or assistance applying, please contact 800-1-655-0688