Tank and Railcar Loader / Unloader (Sparta, NJ), Great Hourly Pay, Benefits
WE NEED GOOD BULK TANK AND RAILCAR LOADERS IN YOUR AREA. Starting at $15.00 - $18.00 /Hour and up!
Superior offers industry leading pay, comprehensive benefits, and significant career advancement opportunity!
We offer a competitive employment package that includes:
* Paid Training package
* Major Medical that includes prescription drug coverage and dental coverage
* Company paid: life insurance and both short and long term disability insurance
* 401K with company match & Profit Sharing.
* Generous nine paid holidays and two weeks vacation after one year.
Superior is leader in providing safe chemical distribution to destinations through the US plus Canada.
We have been in business since 1941 and are able to provide steady work.
We are a bulk carrier with a fleet of 1,500 tractors and 2,000 trailers. operating accross the United States.
Loaders will perform product transfers of non-hazardous and hazardous materials from; Liquid tank onto cargo tanks. Paid Training provided.
Trans-loader must be able to:
* Comply with; all existing Federal, State, Local and Company requirements, rules, and regulations that pertain to personal safety and perform other duties as required.
* Maintain an environment of cleanliness and safety within the rail transfer facility, ensuring proper disposal of all waste products and completing all paperwork as required.
* Ensure safety of both the hooking and dropping processes of tractor/trailer combinations.
* Ensure closure of dome-lids following loading and unloading of Liquid tank and Dry bulk hopper cars.
* Perform hose/fitting connections, handle product hoses and perform pre/post loading equipment inspections.
* Connect and disconnect loading, steaming and heating lines under rail and hopper cars.
* Attend training and/or Safety Meetings as deemed necessary by the Company.
* Understand the requirements that dictate proper use of Personal Protective Equipment
* Complete all required paperwork.
* Must be at least age 18
* Be in Physical condition to perform all duties required by the job description
* Have good past employment record
* Have ten years of formal schooling or equivalent experience
* Pass physical, drug screen and post-offer dexterity test
* Agree to a criminal background check
APPLY ON-LINE BELOW
or TO APPLY GO TO www.SuperiorBulkLogistics.com CLICK ON APPLY NOW.
Job Type: Full-time
Our local terminal address is:
190 Houses Corner Road, Sparta, NJ 07871, USA
Stop by all week to apply in person.
For more information or assistance applying, please contact 800-1-655-0688